8 Players on each side, 1 substitute allowed (To be informed event organiser well in advance and the reserve player should not be playing in any other ABCL Cup teams).
It will be played by a hard Tennis Ball (MRI ball in gully cricket language)
6 overs each side.
Max of 2 overs per bowler.
Ball has to pitch ahead of the center line otherwise it will be considered as NO BALL.
NO BALLS and WIDE will not be counted as official ball and 1 run will be scored by the opponent team.
Byes and Leg Byes are allowed.
Wicket keepers are allowed to change anytime.
Ball hit and gone directly outside the Box above 2.5 feet height boundary without any touching by opponent team player will be considered as OUT. Any shot below the 2.5 feet boundary direct or indirect will be considered as 1 run declare, 2 runs declare, 4 runs declare and 6 runs declared as per below :
PLEASE REFER TO PHOTO ON THE LEFT FOR 1D, 2D, 4 & 6 RUN SCORING FORMAT
- Ball going one bounce over 4 runs boundary area will be considered as 6 runs will be scored 6 Runs.
- Ball going more than two bounces or ground shot in the boundary area will be will be scored 4 Runs.
- Ball going more than two bounces or ground shot in the 1D area will be will be scored 1 Run.
- Ball going more than two bounces or ground shot in the 2D area will be will be scored 2 Runs.
- In case of Tie, Super Over will be played.
- The Non Striker has to stand completely inside the STUMP BOX.